The Best Oven Cleaner from Eco Solutions
Let’s face it the thought of cleaning your oven isn’t a great one and a job that most of us put off. I don’t know about you but after I’ve cleaned my oven and it’s sparkling all over again I always tell myself I will give it a quick wipe over after every time I use it, but it just never happens. Before I know it, it’s grimy, greasy and dirty again and it needs a really good and thorough clean. There are lots of bespoke oven cleaners on the market but a lot of them contain harmful chemicals that can burn your skin when using them. Eco Solutions Super Degreaser is a safe water-based, non-toxic cleaning product that is a perfect and safe oven cleaner.
Now when my oven needs a really good clean I don’t dread it or put it off as the Super Strength Degreaser makes it so easy.
Spring clean your home without the harmful chemicals that are in a lot of off the shelf cleaning products and use Eco Solutions Products: Grime Go, Home Strip Super Strength uPVC Cleaner and Home Strip Super Strength Degreaser. They are safe to use, water-based, non-toxic and make every cleaning job quick and easy. Once you’ve used them you won’t ever want to be without them.
Oven Cleaner – Quickly & Safely in 10 Easy Steps
- Start by removing your grill, trays and shelves
- Spray the inside of your oven and oven door with a good layer of Eco Solutions Super Degreaser
- Lay your trays, grill and shelves on some newspaper on the floor (outside if possible) and spray them with your Super Degreaser
- Put the kettle on and make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and either carry on with some other jobs or sit down and have a rest whilst the Degreaser works its magic
- Leave for at least 20 minutes, longer if you can and if it’s really dirty. It’s best to leave it an hour for the best results. If when you go back to it the product has dried out a bit you can just spray your trays, shelves and oven with some water to reactivate the degreaser and this enables you to start your clean
- For the next part, you will need rubber gloves or gloves. Not because we are worried about the product and your hands but more so as this is the dirty part
- Use a light scourer and in circular motions rub the dirt away from each surface. On the flat surfaces if the dirt is burnt on then you can spray on some more product and use a flat-edged scraper to gently scrape the dirt away.
- For any stubborn parts respray with the Super Degreaser and leave it to work its magic again
- When you’re happy you have removed all of the dirt and grime use a soft cloth and warm water to wipe the leftover Super Degreaser and dirt away
- Lastly, use a soft microfiber cloth to wipe each surface dry and buff the glass on the oven door
That’s it, you’re done, your oven is clean again and you have cleaned it without the worry of the product you are using burning your skin, it’s been quick and easy and made the job one you don’t want to avoid again.
Eco Solutions products are non-toxic and water-based that are safe to use and will clean any surface and even soft furnishings. Our products are all safe to use and cause no harm to the environment compared to other conventional and sometimes hazardous solvents and cleaners.
Eco Solutions Product Features
- One product does all
- No pre or after treatment
- Suitable for many substrates
- No skin burns
- PH neutral
- Solvent-free- “Tough not toxic”
- No H (hazard) or P (precautionary) statements on the label
Eco Solutions Product Range
Super Strength Degreaser removes grease, oil, grime, glue and even light carbon build-up. It is effective and pleasant to use, water-based, no abrasives with no H (hazard) or P (precautionary) statements on the label. Spray or paste on, leave it to work and wipe away the dirt and grease. Our Super Degreaser is a safe and easy oven cleaner.
Grime Go removes all types of grease, oil, dirt, stains, grime, dirt, mould, adhesive residues and paint splashes too. It can be used to prepare surfaces for repainting or just to clean and brighten the substrate. No fumes, no skin burns, no abrasives and non-toxic. Spray on, leave to work for 10 plus minutes and wipe away.
PVCU Cleaner cleans uPVC windows, doors and guttering (may etch certain types of Perspex and polycarbonate so always do a patch test first). Removes heavy grime, dirt, oil, and paint splashes too. Spray on and wipe away any stains and grime. The product is safely being used by an increasing number of consumers and professional users alike.
Graffiti Go removes all paints including car spray paints – Graffiti shadow – Leather dye – Marker pen -Crayons – Fly posters – Chewing gum and can be used on all types of surfaces including; woods, metals (including Aluminium), stone (including soft and porous stones), brick, marble, concrete, most plastics (may etch certain types of Perspex and polycarbonate).
Home Strip Paint Remover is ideal for use by anyone who is upcycling furniture or stripping paint or varnish from any surface. Like the other Eco products, it’s easy to use, spray it on, leave it to work and then gently scrape off the paint or varnish you want to remove. It is Economical to use – Goes further than hazardous solvent-based strippers – Minimal VOC content (0.000004%, as certified by independent laboratory detection test).
Most DCM-free paint strippers have just replaced one hazardous solvent with another, but Eco Solutions innovative technology removes the hazardous solvent content and replaces it with water. A safer alternative for you and your family.
X-Tex Artex Remover is one of the quickest, easiest and safest ways to remove Artex®. Simply paint over the walls and ceilings then scrape off when softened. This process is called a working wet system and means that the artex® is kept wet at all times. This results in no asbestos fibres becoming airborne and eliminates the risk of breathing in hazardous microfibres which can lead to Asbestosis.
About Eco Solutions
Eco Solutions is a world-leading technology and innovation-driven company that has developed internationally leading-edge water-based paint strippers, coatings removers and associated products.
We are dedicated to providing safer and eco-friendly alternatives to hazardous solvents for use by consumers, as well as in a variety of applications across different industries. We have the most hands-on experience of paint removal since 1978.
Eco Solutions Mission
Eco Solutions Limited is dedicated to developing and promoting safer alternatives to hazardous solvents used within the removal of the coating and cleaning marketplace, using the most advanced, patented, water-based technology.
You can find a full list of our stockists here. Don’t put off cleaning your oven again and purchase your Eco Solutions Super Strength Degreaser as your oven cleaner or any of our products here.